We may collect the following contact information
Name,Property Address,Phone Number,Email Address
When do we collect information?
We may collect information about you anytime you interact with excellence PROPCARE such as when you
- Access or browse our website
- Transact business with us
- Communicate with us either by e-mail, over the telephone, or in any other manner
- Fill out any applications or forms available on our website, received from us by email, mail, or in person
- Request information about our services.
What information do we collect? Information we collect is generally of two types, personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information comprises any information that can help us identify or locate an individual including without limitation: an individual's name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, social security number, or financial information not publicly available. Information obtained during conversations with you or observed during visits to your premises. Information gathered during the course of managing your property. Information gathered when collecting rental applications. To collect customer information from the above-stated sources excellence PROPCARE may use the following means of communication to gather information: written, in-person, telephone, facsimile, electronically, and online. Non-personally identifiable information comprises information that does not by itself identify an individual. This information generally includes anonymous information about an individual's use of our website that includes, among other things, information concerning date and time of visit, the pages of the website visited, path through the website, IP address, the type of browser and operating system used.
Confidentiality And Collection Of Information
- Your personally identifiable information, together with any information you provide us is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- This information will not be used or disclosed except as necessary to provide services to you, to enforce the terms of service or as necessary to protect the rights, safety or property of excellence PROPCARE.
- We may collect, store and use your information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website, information you provide to us for the purposes of enquiring about our services, and any other information that you choose to send to us.
How we use collected information
- To personalize a User’s experience
- To analyze Site usage
- To improve our Site
- To send periodic emails
- For feedback to improve our Services or offerings
- To process any payments
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To use this information for our business purposes, or for those of our business associates
- To respond to User inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To email, call or text users with information regarding potential buyers, tenants, properties, new Services or products, irrespective of the User’s registration with the “National Do Not Call Registry”
- To comply with laws of the land, or to prevent any foreseeable breach of law, we may share the above with law enforcement, government or legal regulators in case any such request to do so by the aforesaid arises at any point of time
Web browser cookies
If you contact us by telephone, e-mail, or letter to provide feedback, comments, input, or for any other reason we may keep a record of that correspondence and collect your personal information to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
How do we share or disclose the information that we collect?
The information that we collect, as described above, is used for managing our services to you. We do not share information about our customers, or former customers, with non-affiliated third parties other than as permitted or required by law. For example, -excellence PROPCARE may share all of the information listed above with non-affiliated third parties for, including but not limited to, the following reasons: Information that is necessary to protect the confidentiality or security of our clients' records. Information that is necessary to investigate and resolve client disputes or inquiries. Information that is required by individuals or entities that are assessing our legal compliance. Information that is required by excellence PROPCARE to comply with the law. Information that is necessary to protect against or prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability.
We use a secure Internet and e-mail provider to protect the confidentiality of electronic communications. Appropriate action would be taken against any employee who impermissibly shares client information. We regularly review our security measures and employee education programs to help protect this information and when we share information with nonaffiliated third parties, we require that they have standards to keep this information private. excellence PROPCARE has undergone a site inspection to ensure it complies with all applicable laws regarding the securing of personally identifiable information and other data.
Acceptance of these Terms
Questions and Comments